- If we ever decide to upgrade, the only place we will visit is West Country Motorhomes. We tell everyone we speak to about our motorhome and where we purchased it from, and have no hesitation in recommending you.
Mr & Mrs Tether
- It makes such a difference when the company you are dealing with are good and professional and West Country certainly are that.
Mr & Mrs Daniels, Stroud
- The After sales is very good, and we would recommend this company as this is my 5th Motorhome.
Mr & Mrs Jones
- Can i say that having purchased 2 brand new motorhomes previously, your handling of matters since our purchase has far exceeded that of before.
Mr & Mrs Bish
- The after sales activity for any group such as West Country Motorhomes is critical and your team are excellent without exception. I hope you're paying them enough!
- My wife and I would like to extend to the reception staff and body-work specialists, a huge 'thank you' for the personal and professional service we recieved since we enquired about having our motorhome in for repairs.
- I am writing to thank you for the excellent service given to us by Simon, when we changed our motorhome at Brent Knoll recently. We are happy with the deal and with our new Tribute.
Mr & Mrs Godber
- Just wanted to say a huge thank you for your kind donation for our raffle. Our evening was once again very popular and we raised a massive £1,020
East Brent pre-school
- I would not hesitate recommending you to anyone interested in purchasing a motorhome, and would go so far as to encourage them to try you first. Please pass on our thanks to all involved and give them a extra pat on the back from us.
Mr & Mrs Davey
- I would like to thank yourself and the staff for all the effort they put into doing this sale. Since we first approached your firm your staff have always been polite and helpful even when we had to have a quick fix at the service depot.
- I just wanted to say thanks to you and the team at West Country for getting the wonderful Tribute 670 on the road for us,The handover was painless and covered all the main features, so thanks for that too. we're very pleased with the advice and service we've received from you.
- We would like to say how impressed we are not only with the quality and reliability of the van but also with your patience and tenacity throughout the long purchase and acquisition procedure.
Mr & Mrs Gill
- On behalf of everyone at Brainwave, I would like to thank West Country Motorhomes for their kind donation of £100.00. Your continued generous support of our Charity will help to improve the mobility, communication skills and learning potential of the children who attend Brainwave, through a range of education and physical therapies.
Margaret Preece - Brainwave
- I would like to thank you for your kind donation of a raffle prize towards the Mad Hatters Tea Party last month in aid of the Parish of Three Saints.
- You are very lucky to have such a dedicated team around you and now I know why you have won such high praise from Practical Motorhome Magazine. May it continue and thank you all for such an enjoyable experience.
Mr & Mrs King
- We could not have asked for better service and attention.
For Steve, West Country Motorhomes - Swindon
- Can I just say the service I have received from West Country motorhomes and particularly Steve Cant has been above my expectations. I have spent a lot of money with another dealership and have not received service like this. Wished I had dealt with you before. The motorhome was collected on time in excellent condition and a couple of queries were dealt with perfectly.
Mr Michael Stevenson
- So a big " thank you" to Andy Davies from West Country Motor Homes for sound advice
- Some time ago you gave a donation to help me attend the World Scout Jamboree in Japan and I just wanted to say a belated thank you for being so kind and donating to help me get to Japan. My journey would not have been possible without the very kind donations from people like you.
- I wish to acknowledge mine and our Clubs sincere thanks for your companies generous gift for our rally.
Bailey Owners Club - Mr Burnett
- I definitely want to return to the world of motorhoming one day and wouldn't hesitate to come back to West Country Motorhomes.
- I am very happy with my West Country Motor Homes experience and would be pleased to recommend the service to anyone else.
- Excellent customer service as we have always had from this company since we purchased our motor home in 2008. They will be the first company we shall be looking at when we come to upgrade our motor home.
Mr & Mrs Milne
- I thank you very much for this generous donation and your support for the raffle.
Elddis Owners Club
- We very much hope you appreciate what an important part Liz plays in your after sales service; she is indeed friendly, helpful and sympathetic ear of the department. We also want to express our thanks to your workshop technicians, each of whom we dealt with were friendly and courteous.
Mrs A Walklett
- Thank you so much for your donation of a melamine dinner set from your shop.